A clever knitting pattern for a car that really moves! Knitting and craft combine in this motor-themed make - a perfect pressie for the cheeky little petrolhead in your life.
To make the car knitting pattern, you will need:
- Small amounts of DK yarn in each of Burgundy, Blue and Brown (Yarn information)
- Length of White, Yellow and Red DK yarn for embroidery
- Pair of 3mm (No. 11) knitting needles
- 8cm/3in high, 17cm/6.75in long and 6cm/2.5in wide piece of foam
- 17cm/6.75in long and 6cm/2.5in wide piece of stout card
- 4 x 4cm buttons
- 2 x 1cm flat gold sequins
- 2 gold seed beads
- Shirring elastic
Completed car measures approximately 8cm/3in high, 17cm/6.75in long, 6cm/2.5in wide.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Watch our video: