Bring a regal touch to every brew with our fun embellished crown tea cosy. The E, R, 6 & 0 on our knitting pattern was created to celebrate the Queen's 60th Jubilee but, as the letters and numbers are Swiss-darned, you can alter them to spell out whatever you wish.
- All round 66cm/26in
- Height 23cm/9in, excl. sphere
- 2 x 100g balls of Sirdar Wash ’n’ Wear Double Crepe (55% acrylic, 45% nylon) in Red (0278) and 1 ball in Blue (0365) (Yarn information)
- 3 x 25g balls of Twilley’s Goldfingering (80% viscose, 20% metallised polyester) in Gold (2)
- Pair of 2¾mm (No. 12), 3¾mm (No. 9) and 4mm (No. 8) knitting needles Selection of beads in various shapes, sizes and colours
- 1 ping-pong ball or small amount of stuffing
Skill Level: Intermediate