Relive your favourite fairytale with this Red Riding Hood toy from the Woman's Weekly archives. Updated for today with tried-and-tested instructions, this vintage knitting pattern dates back to 1963. As an added bonus, this bundle contains patterns for clothes to make sure she's always got an outfit to change into.
- Approximately 20cm / 8in high.
To make the doll and all the clothes, you will need:
- 1 ball each of Sirdar Country Style Double Knit (50g) - Pastel Pink (391), Mink (477), Rustic Red (396), Soft Teal (602), White (412), Tana (390), Smokey Green (470) and Smokey Stone (389) (Yarn information)
- Length of Double Knit in Blue
- Pair of 3mm (No. 11) knitting needles
- Washable toy stuffing
- 1 button for cape, 3 buttons for jacket and 2 press stud
fasteners for skirt and 3 for sweater
- 23cm long narrow ribbon for light green dress
- Wire brush (optional)
Skill Level: Intermediate