Enter code Winter17 at checkout to claim your free pattern!
Make a statement with this stunning geometric patchwork blanket knitting pattern - perfect for adding a pop of colour to any room. Use this pattern to style your own throws or cushions and personalise with odd bits and spare trims for a truly unique design.
The basic square is knitted in garter stitch from corner to corner (like a diamond/rhombus shape), changing colours as you go, while the borders are knitted in garter-stitch strips. This is a fabulous project for using up your DK oddments. The colour possibilities are endless!
- The matching cushion consists of small squares on the front and has one big square on the back
- Use oddments of DK yarn in colours as desired (minimum of 5 colours is required) (Yarn information)
Keen to complete this set? You will need:
- Oddments of Double Knit yarn in colours as desired (minimum of 5 colours is required)
- Our throw took approx: 1100g
- Pair of 4mm (No. 8) knitting needles
- 45 x 45cm/ 18 x 18in square cushion pad for cushion cover
Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate