Perfect for Easter and pretty enough for any nursery, this hen and chicks set is super cute. Easily made with simple-to-follow instructions, this knitting pattern will let you put your stocking stitch to practice.
- Use DK yarn (Yarn information)
- Mother hen 17cm / 6½in high and 15cm / 6in long
- Chick 7cm / 2¾in high
To complete this hen and chicks knitting pattern, you will need:
- 1 ball each of Rico Essential Cotton Double Knit (50g) - Yellow (63), Green (86) and Coral (68)
- Small amounts of Black Double Knit yarn
- Pair of 4mm (No. 8) and 3mm (No. 11) knitting needles
Other Recommended Yarns:
- Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK Sunflower (3662)*
Skill Level: Intermediate
*Please ensure that you check the total meterage required to make this pattern where a yarn substitute has been recommended, number of balls may vary.