This quirky toy set will provide hours of fun for kids who like to plant and grow. The base is made in half trebles using car sponges as pads for the soil pieces that can be slotted or sewn in place with gaps for the veg to go into.
You can make as many veg in double crochet as you like with your leftover yarn, the more the merrier!
- Approx 11.5cm/4½in long, excluding stalks
- Approx 8cm/3in long, excluding stalks and root end
- Approx 30 x 18 x 13cm/11¾ x 7 x 5in
Materials Needed For The Set:
- 1 x 50g (140m) ball of Hayfield Bonus DK (100% acrylic) in each of Bright Orange (981), Emerald (916) and Walnut (927) (Yarn information)
- 1 x 100g (280m) ball of Hayfield Bonus DK (100% acrylic) in each Juniper (701), Kiwi (703) and Chocolate (947)*
- Size 3.50 and 4.00 crochet hooks
- Washable toy stuffing four 17 x 12 x 5cm sponges
Skill Level: Beginner