Our knitting pattern for this stylish cushion is a modern and abstract take on the traditional paisley teardrop print. Make a whole set and scatter them about your home for a fun pop of colour.
- Approximately 60cm/23½ in square
To make our cushion with paisley design knitting pattern, you will need:
- 3 balls each of Rowan Handknit Cotton (50g) - Celery (309), Bee (364), Cloud (345) and Atlantic (346) (Yarn information)
- 1 ball each of Rowan Handknit Cotton (50g) - Florence (350) and Sugar (303)
- Pair of 4mm (No. 8) and 3¾mm (No. 9) knitting needles
- A 60cm square cushion pad and a 50cm zip fastener
Skill Level: Intermediate