Celebrate the monarchy by making this gorgeous tote bag using our regal knitting pattern. It's knitted entirely in stocking stitch, using intarsia method to work the crown motif.
- 30cm/11 3⁄4in wide and 38cm/15in high, excluding handles
- 2 x 100g (200m) balls of Rowan Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (100% wool) in Soft Cream (102) and 1 ball in Cardinal (136) (Yarn information)
- Pair of 4mm (No.8) knitting needles
- 40 x 80cm piece of red-and-cream spotted fabric for lining
- Pair of red leather bag handles 71cm long
Skill Level: Intermediate