Any little one will love playing Rudolph when wearing this festive Christmas reindeer hat knitting pattern.
- To fit average head size for 2-3 (4-5) year old
- 1 x 50g (85m) ball of Patons Wool Aran (100% wool) in each of Camel (205) and Mocca (212) and small amount of Cherry (231) for nose* (Yarn information)
- Pair of 33⁄4mm (No. 9) and 41⁄2mm (No. 7) knitting needles
- 2 faux-fur pompoms in a contrasting shade
- Scrap of white felt for eyes
- Small amount of toy stuffing for nose
Skill Level: Intermediate