This woolly cat hat takes cute to a whole new level and is a must for the colder months. This vintage knitting pattern is made using a super-soft Aran wool and features little ears and whiskers. The ears on the hat stand up when worn. Essentially square in shape, this is a perfect little gift to make for a baby if you are new to knitting.
- Originally featured in the 7 November 1959 issue of Woman's Weekly.
- To fit ages 6 (12) (24) months
- 1 (1) (2) 50g (100m) ball(s) of Rico Design Essential Soft Merino Aran (100% wool) in Natural (060) (Yarn information)
- Small amount of DK yarn in Pink and oddments of Aran yarn in Black
- Pair of 4mm (No.8) and 4½mm (No.7) knitting needles
- 1 button
Skill Level: Beginner