What if I only order a pattern as a digital download (Print at home)?
No delivery charges are applicable. You should receive your download within 24 hours of payment being made via an email address you supplied at checkout. If you do not receive your email please check it is not in your junk folder. If you don’t receive an email please contact our team. You can only download your pattern a maximum of 3 times, so we recommend you save your PDF immediately upon downloading your pattern.
How do I order a printed pattern by post?
We post patterns to the UK and Republic of Ireland only. Select the 'Sent by post' drop-down option when you pick your pattern/s. In your checkout you can chose your delivery method. If you have any issues please call our customer care team and they will process the order.
What do I do if I have not received my entire order?
Please note that your items may arrive separately i.e. in more than one parcel. If you have not received your entire order within 1 week of order confirmation, please contact our Customer Care team.
When is my order despatched?
We guarantee to despatch all orders placed by 3pm the same day (excluding weekends), or if there is any problem with your order we will always contact your by phone and/or email the same day.
Returns & Refunds FAQs
How long will it take for a refund to show in my bank account?
Once we have received your return parcel we will send you an email confirmation that we have received your parcel. Please allow 3-5 working days for returns to be processed once they are received by us and for the refund to show in your account. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card.
If it has been longer than 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays), please get in touch on Freephone 0800 024 1212. Alternatively you can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to our full terms and conditions for more information.
Can I cancel a pattern digital download?
Once the download starts you lose your right to cancel the order. We also can’t issue refunds based on your inability to meet system or regional requirements. Please ensure the digital content is what you want before downloading it. Please see our full terms and conditions.
How can I exchange products?
Please return your unwanted goods for a full refund as per the above procedure and place a new order on our website for the goods that you would like in exchange.
Can I amend my order after I’ve placed it?
We're really quick at processing your order which means we can't make any changes after 3pm on the day of placing your order. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address or payment method. However, you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead. Please call us Freephone 0800 024 1212. If the cancel option is not available, then you can return any unwanted items for a refund once you’ve received your order. Please see our Returns Policy.
How do I search for specific products?
You can search for products across the website using the Search Box at the top, highlighted by a magnifying glass icon. Within a category, you can re-mix the content in your preferred order using the 'Sort by' box option.
How do I create an account?
How do I buy a pdf pattern?
To access a pdf pattern and save it to your desktop, you must be in an EU country. You need to:
- Add the pattern to your basket by selecting 'Add to basket'.
- Navigate to your basket by pressing 'Check out' and you will see all selected items. Review your basket and select 'Check out' again.
- If you have created an account and are logged in, your address details will be automatically filled in. Then press 'Continue to payment method' to enter your credit/debit card details.
- If you haven't created an account and logged in then you will need to enter your email address and billing address, with an option to save this information. Then press ‘Continue to payment method’ and enter credit/debit card details.
- Press ‘Complete order’ and you will be taken to a page with a button/selection of buttons saying ‘Download now’. You will also receive an email to confirm your order and a second email with a link to the download/s too. (You are able to download a maximum of 3 times.)
How many times can I download a pdf pattern?
You are able to download and save the pdf document for a pattern a maximum of 3 times. After the 3rd attempt, you will need to repurchase the pattern.
Can I place a printed pattern order by phone?
Yes, for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland. Call our Freephone 0800 024 1212. Phone lines are open 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
I am having trouble adding products to my basket and checking out. What could the issue be?
Please check which browser you are using. You can usually find this information out by navigating to the toolbar of the browser you are using to access the internet.
- If you are using Internet Explorer you can find out which version you are using by navigating to '?' and selecting 'About Internet Explorer.'
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox you can find out which version you are using by navigating to 'Tools' and then 'Options'.
- If you are using Google Chrome you can find out which version you are using by navigating to the menu icon (top right-hand side) and selecting 'About Google Chrome'.
The Knitting Network shop officially supports:
- Google Chrome (version 32 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (version 7 or later)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer IE9+
The Knitting Network shop does not support Internet Explorer 8 and lower versions. We would recommend Google Chrome as this is the simplest to download. You can download Google Chrome here and follow the on screen instructions.
Still looking for help?
Contact our Customer Care Team:
By email on email@example.com
By Freephone on 0800 024 1212
By our online contact form - click here
We aim to respond within 24 hours of receiving your email. Phone lines are open from 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).