We've GOT a fever for Game Of Thrones knitting puns. Or should we say Game of Tones! You get it? Tonal yarns. That was just a warm up because, as you know, winter is coming...
Here's the countdown of our knitting and crochet favourites.
9. This fearsome family of sea folk would like to pay the iron price for their knitting patterns. Unfortunately for them, we only take card.
8. There's been so many of these it's hard to keep track. Nothing is certain in the career of a Hand, except that it's certainly a difficult task. Unlike these puppets, which are intermediate.
HAND PUPPETS OF THE KING/QUEEN
7. He's definitely one of our favourite actors in the show. What's not to like about his rugged good looks and sultry glances?
6. Every contender for the Iron Throne has demanded unflinching loyalty. Could this be what they have been meaning all along?
BEND THE (K)NEE-DLE
5. They are the watchers on the wall. Whereas this particular designer has never stopped watching the wool - she's a shield that guards the realms of knitting.
ERIKA KNIGHT'S WATCH
4. It's the capital of Westeros and where a lot of action goes down. The Lannisters left their home on Cast-on-ly Rock and they dwell here (for now that is).
KING COLE LANDING
3. Her name is Daenerys Stormborn Of The House Targaryen, First Of Her Name, Breaker Of Crochet Chains and...... we forget the rest. But to us she'll always be...
2. Don't even talk about them they're too frightening! We much prefer our super-cute versions of...
THE WHITE WALKERS
1. Did we mention he's one of our favourite characters? So it's only right that he should be crowned the overall favourite.