Knitting Love: 14 reasons why knitters make the BEST partnersPrint
Being able to knit is an amazing skill. Knitters should be loved and cherished by their other halves because…
1. They’re full of so much knitting love that they’ll sit through almost anything on the telly as long as they can knit – football, documentaries about tractors, even the cricket!
2. Everyone’s always in awe of the mind-bogglingly clever things they make!
3. There’s always a woolly tea cosy on hand so your tea doesn’t get cold.
8. If you’re good to them, tailored handknits in statement colours may very well be in your future. Looking sharp!
10. No-one they know ever has to go shopping for a Christmas jumper.
11. If you’ve got an itch, they’ve always got a whole stash of needles to scratch it with.
14. If you need a cute lucky toy charm for the dashboard of your car, they have quite a selection for you to pick from.