We've put together some instructions on how to view and save PDF patterns on the most common devices and platform.
You might not see exactly the same screens, but to make sure you always have access to your patterns please save a copy on your device.
- On your iOS phone or tablet, tap 'Download Now'.
- On the following screen, you can either tap 'Open in iBooks' (recommended) which will automatically save a copy of your PDF, or tap the share button (the book with the arrow pointing up).
- If you've tapped share, you'll be shown a list of action icons including Save to Files. From this menu, you can also Print (compatible printer required), save to a cloud drive or open in another app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, tap the 'Download Now' button.
Tap 'Download' to view the pattern on your screen.
- Tap the Google Drive icon, fill in the details on the screen and tap 'Save' to save a copy of your PDF.
- To print a copy (compatible printer required) or open in another app, click the three dots in the top right corner to see a list of actions.
- On your Windows PC running Google Chrome, click on the 'Download Now' button.
- You'll see the pattern downloading in the Downloads bar at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Once the download has finished, click on the downloaded file to open it in the Chrome PDF viewer.
- Hover the cursor over the top right hand corner of the document to reveal the toolbar.
- Click the Download icon to save the file to My Documents (or another safe place), or the Print icon to print a paper copy.
- On your Windows PC running Internet Explorer, click on the 'Download Now' button.
- You'll see a box pop up at the bottom of the screen. Click the arrow next to 'Save' to save a copy of the pattern to My Documents (or another safe place) or 'Open' to view the PDF.
- If you click 'Open', you can hover over the top right-hand corner of the document to show the toolbar.
- Click the 'Save' icon to save a copy (as above) or the 'Print' icon to print a paper copy (printer required).
- On your Windows PC running Firefox, click on the 'Download Now' button.
- The PDF will begin downloading, with the download icon in the top right hand corner of your screen turning blue when it is complete.
- Click on the blue download icon, then click anywhere on the downloaded filename to open the file in your PDF reader.